Tuesday 19 March 2013

The Comicification of Lust!

The endlessly dedicated Michael Doig decided to 'comicify' (if it wasnt a word before it will be by the end of this post!) a portion of my short story 'Lust' in a quick sketch. I think it looks great!


Visuals do play through my head when I write, and seeing this tangible comicified image is really cool, especially for something I'd not thought about being presented in this form.

I have a long time love of comics, but I've never really considered them as a medium to work in, as the artists I know are more focused on games, but I guess its all drawing at the end of the day. I think I'll look into the area a little more in the future, especially when considering a speed story setup, as comics can be incredibly effective at delivering a story in a relatively short space.

No comments:

Post a Comment